Saturday, January 20, 2018

Torture Crime in Lahore Pakistan

I am suffering jerk shock or pain ray torture & violence in Lahore Pakistan. Every night, torturers arouse me from sleep some times during night by jerk shock or pain ray devices. My life is in extreme danger. See the greatest people in the world are those who rescue innocent people. I request all great people and institutions to rescue my life.
It is one of the worst torture crimes in recent history of humankind. Very sadly, slavery still exist openly in the 21st century and there is no rescue. I have been facing torture and persecution at this place for last many years but there is no rescue or heed.Torturers belongs to larger forces that work around Lahore but very severe on me. They are above law cruel people. Unfortunately, while Pakistanis are living nice lives in Western & Arab countries, it is very difficult for me to live in my own beloved country of birth.
I do not know who these torturers are but they have made Pakistan a Torturistan! Pakistan always criticize cruelties in Indian part of Kashmir & Israeli controlled areas but why Pakistani government do not stop torture on innocent people in their own country.
Pakistan should ensure fundamental rights and civil liberties. Rich  and influential people face no torture but peaceful weak citizens like me face worst torture. It is bad that no country care about my services. Reward is another thing at least give me basic rights. I am not part of any group or association, not even legal; cannot imagine to join any illegal group.
In our childhood and youth, we are told that people in USA, Britain and Europe are indifferent and senseless. However, when I grow up, I see that most of people in Pakistan are also senseless. God let cruel people do crimes and there is no punishment for them in this world but they will be punished in the world hereafter.
Why these people in Lahore are so cruel people? We cannot sleep peacefully in our own country. How to get justice? Pakistan also need such people. Why my own country gave me such a horribly hard life, really a hell as I am slave of primitive age.
Address: H/No 2 St No 1 Chaman Park near Wapda Grid, Fateh Garh, Main Canal Bank road Mughalpura Lahore

No comments:

Post a Comment